Mickey Martin Consulting is in need of an administrative manager to assist in our rapidly expanding medical cannabis consulting business. The State of California recently passed sweeping changes to the medical cannabis program that will require cannabis businesses to be heavily regulated at both the State and local levels. Our consulting firm works with the best and brightest companies in the cannabis industry to help them achieve compliance and expand their business model in a rapidly changing environment.
Candidates for the Administrative Manager position will be responsible for maintaining good relationships with our clients and assisting in every aspect of the process. The position requires a high level of client service skill combined with the organizational skills and task management ability to achieve company objectives accurately and efficiently. Experience with the workings of the medical cannabis industry is desirable, but not necessary for the right candidate.
To apply, please send a detailed resume and cover letter explaining your experience and why you think you would be a good fit for the position to email@example.com.
EXPECTED PERFORMANCE AND DUTIES
• Managing communications with clients by phone, email, and social media
• Editing and writing proposals and documentation
• Maintaining an organized and clean office space
• Scheduling meetings and events
• Attending City Council or Board of Supervisors meetings throughout the State
• Making presentations to clients and stakeholders
• Managing social media accounts on behalf of the firm and its clients
• Research and development of plans and ordinances related to medical cannabis business operations
• Oversight of all prepared documents for the firm, assuring accuracy and competency
• Outreach development and marketing assistance
• Professional interactions with clients, public officials, and community stakeholders
• Ability to accomplish tasks efficiently and effectively
• Positive attitude and communications
• Proficiency in an array of computer programs and modules, including MS Office, Adobe programs, WordPress, and more
• Administrative task management skills
• Office management experience, including basic finance management
• Medical cannabis knowledge and experience preferred, but not required
For more information on the services we provide visit www.mickeymartinconsulting.com